When All Awry And Inverted

I must admit that everything has been different , Tired undergo all awry
Moreover, my fault, let alone your fault, I do not understand
Moreover, my fault, let alone your fault, let alone

Have forgotten all the story of us , I do not want to, I do not want to, I do not want
I hurt because of love,

Tired undergo all awry , Moreover, my fault, let alone your fault, I do not understand
Moreover, my fault, and especially your fault, let alone

Have forgotten all the story of us
I do not want to, I do not want to, I do not want you hurt because of love
Not because of it tlah vanished, forgive
I just do not want to, I do not want to, I do not want me hurt for love

Oh no I do not wish to return to you
But I do not want to understand, I do not want to hurt yeah yeah yeah

Have forgotten all the story of us ,  I do not want you hurt because of love
And not because of it tlah vanished, forgive
I did not want me hurt for love

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP