All Praise Be To Allah

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

"Accept something you do not like, if something is favored of God, And hate something you like, if something is hated by God"

Heavy rain had soaked the earth.
Stagnant water began to fill the end of the road
swiftly, shaking showers
to the weak figures in this hemisphere

Suddenly I saw my own face mirror
On top of indifference to the lives of others.
Harsh cold and haughty indifference.
Ah, who cares? Yeah, who cares?

I turned and looked back at the dimly lit space in my bedroom
Cool, this light is safe and has passed all
And I smiled as he recounted the past
But too bad, that my actions still ago.

New skin but the content is still the old, old and outdated.
Seusang our world is increasingly hobbled follow all the ambitions and passions.
However, although aware that sometimes words just appear in the skin of the face,
I still follow the traditions of men for all the things that's just false.

May we all be able to change our lives begin to ripen it.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP