If God Is For All

To give pleasure to a single heart by a single kind act is better than a thousand head-bowings in prayer, Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there.


Islam has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology ; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity.

Through me the way into the suffering city, Through me the way to the eternal pain,

Through me the way that runs among the lost, Justice urged on my high artificer; My maker was divine authority, The highest wisdom, and the primal love. Before me nothing but eternal things were made, And I endure eternally, Abandon every hope, ye who enter here.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP