Islamic Friendship Quotes

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend


A good friend is a friend who will always be there for us no matter what the circumstances. No matter whether we are in times of distress or if at the best, for sure that they will be there, a true friend will be right by your side, or there as soon as you called and indicated that they would always be there for us, no matter how hard or how difficult the road ahead of them.

Given what is truly important in life is the key to move along in life as we need. Although many of us find our work is important, remember that at certain times we need the help of a job (because it is impossible to do everything alone). Without good friends, almost impossible to conquer life, so make sure that we have good friends and treat all your friends with respect and dignity as possible.

"We do not always see them but you know they're always there"

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP