Islamic love quote

Love is one of the unique source of strength in man. He became the driving force of the heart and soul that will result in attitudes, actions and behaviors. Love is a feeling that there should be on every soul of man, he is like a drop of dew that fell from the sky, clean and pure. If the ground is barren, the dew it grows is wickedness, lies, fraud, steps and other oblique cases are reprehensible. But if  the ground is fertile, there will grow the fure of heart, sincerity, loyalty and high character, etc.

I love you more than any word can say, I love you more than every action I take, I'll be right here loving you till the end.

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder, hold you close to me and answer with a smile.

If I can just make everything fall where it should be, I would. If I could make life better for you, I would. But I cant. All I can do is to let you know that mine has been better because of you.

When I say I love you, please believe its true. When I say forever, know I will never leave you. When I say goodbye, promise me you wont cry. Cause the day I will be saying that would be the day I die.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP