when you miss someone

What to do When You Miss Someone..?
When u miss somebody. When u miss someone. When u miss somebody. When u miss someone.
what you do when you miss someone too much but everything is over?

As soft as a shadow
Dark as a dream
Look but don’t try to touch
A face in a mirror
A coin in a stream
A voice you miss too much

CHORUS:
When u miss somebody…
When u miss someone…
When u miss somebody…
When u miss someone

The trouble with remembering
Is that we never can go back
The trouble with tomorrow
Is that I’m living in the past

I thought that I spotted

Your face in a crowd
I knew I must be wrong

The world’s spinning backwards
The noise is too loud
I find you in a song

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP