Thank You For Everything

“Nothing will weigh more heavily in the balance of the believing servant on the Day of Resurrection than a good attitude towards others. Verily Allah hates those who utter vile words and obscene speech.”


Thank you Allah for everything you gave me, for everything you didn’t give me, for everything you protected me from- that which I know and that which I’m not even aware of, thank you for blessings that I didn’t even realize were blessings, thank you from guidance when I felt like I was slipping, and thank you for every thing else because no matter how many things I try to list, at the end of the day, I can’t even come close to thanking you enough.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP