When We Know Nothing

Always there, a little truth behind every thing that "I do not know" ... A little curiosity behind every everything that "I just wanted to know" ... A little emotion behind every everything that "I do not care" ... A little pain in the back of each of all things that seem "okay" ... A little love behind every word "I hate you" ... I need you a little behind each incident when "you leave me alone".

In the life of something that we all have to catch the signal is not directly presented to us throughout the different scenarios in our lives. not all of what we see with our own two eyes, may tell us all that we need to know, or think that we might know about a subject.



Too many of our once most people are willing to judge a book by its cover, and not think about other things in a way that they really could understand it because if we simply choose to use our brains a little of everything over in the relation with everything we face will be easy to understand and be understood, including our everyday relationships, in life.

By deciphering whether there might be a bit of pain behind any "signs" or a little curiosity behind every word "I just wanted to know" and a little love behind every meaning of "I hate you" is solely up to the person who listen, and so we will not be too disappointed, shocked, amazed, excited about something new either high or low, pain or difficulty, of grace or misfortune, because everything is made ​​beautiful.

One is for sure .........! I do not know anything ...... and perhaps with a little bit rough I would say I did not want to know,

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP