In my hope !

Let the time just keep spinning , Love you a full sense of patience ;
Although this hurt leave you behind , My sincere to survive.
Leaving me without feeling , Until my tears drop ;
My disappointment was not trending , Allow me to survive.
Do you ever try to change , Relax not beautiful it is gone ;
Do you ever try to change , Relax not beautiful it is gone !

Seconds time keeps running , Fancy dark and light ;
Joy and sorrow, tears and laughter , Marked as painting.
A thousand millions of lonely dreams , Present like a true friend ,
Among the tired soul , In restless and tears ;
I dedicate to you , The most beautiful of my life.
Although fragile in my step , And unfaithful to you;
But love in the soul is with you
Forgive when the liver , Not perfect love ;
In my hope

0 comments:

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP